This is the Cross Program Wiki - a common space for program wide information, discussions and resources that is relevant to all INCF Task forces including the INCF Training Committee.
Getting started:To edit content, please login using your INCF credentials. If you don't have an INCF account yet, you can create one at http://incf.org/join_form. Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
The International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility (INCF), together with its 17 member countries, coordinates collaborative informatics infrastructure for neuroscience data integration and manages scientific programs to develop standards for data sharing, analysis, modeling and simulation in order to catalyze insights into brain function in health and disease.
- Practical data analysis and modeling in cognitive and clinical neuroscience, Ghent, Belgium, 14 - 18 April 2014
- 2nd Baltic-Nordic Summer School on Neuroinformatics (BNNI 2014), Tampere, Finland, 10 - 13 June 2014
- INCF Introduction to Neuroinformatics, Leiden, The Netherlands, 22 - 23 August 2014
- Cross Program meeting, Leiden, The Netherlands, 24 August 2014
- INCF Congress on Neuroinformatics 2014, Leiden, The Netherlands, 25 - 27 August 2014
- Digital Atlasing Wiki
- Electrophysiology Datasharing
- Neuroimaging Datasharing
- Program on Ontologies of Neural Structures