Neuroimaging Task Force
- 1 NIDASH Working Group
- 1.1 Specifications
- 1.2 News & Community
- 1.3 A few pointers
- 1.4 Inputs
- 1.5 Members
- 1.6 Events
- 1.7 Meetings
- 1.8 Projects
- 1.9 Staff
- 1.10 Old Info
NIDASH Working Group
Mission: to support the widespread publication and use of provenance information of Web documents, data, and resources in neuroimaging. The Working Group will publish W3C-style specifications that define a language for exchanging neuroimaging provenance and derived data information among applications. Facilitate importing the derived data into data management systems and perform semantically meaningful queries across data management systems and functional brain imaging analyses performed with disparate tools.
- NIDM specifications are available on NIDM website.
- Want to comment or ask questions on NIDM? use https://github.com/incf-nidash/nidm/issues
News & Community
NIDM at Credible Workshop 2014
NIDM at AINI 2014
- Our hashtag: #nidash
- Due to the ending of the current BIRN-CC funding, the Derived Data Working Group has moved here.
- Orient yourself with some links : Here
- Recommendations for Data Sharing Language for informed consent forms can be found here
A few pointers
- NIDM namespace managment: NidmNamespaceManagement
- Code: NIDASH on Github
- Storage, Conversion, and Metrics of nidm.provn, nidm.ttl, etc. files: Southampton Provenance Suite
- PROV: W3C recommendation, java and Python toolboxes.
The Working Group is based on a roadmap developed by ...
The interested readers are invited to read the following documents:
- Task force meet-up, D.C., 13-14, November 2014
- Task force meet-up, Hamburg, 13 - 14 June 2014
- Dutch neuroimaging symposium, 18 - 22 August 2014
- Task force meet-up, Leiden, 23 August 2014
- Cross Program meeting, Leiden, 24 August 2014
NIDM working group Teleconference information
- An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
- Mondays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris, for up to 60 minutes.
Schedule / Agendas / Minutes
- Next call: Monday December 15th, 2014 - Agenda
- December 8th, 2014 - Agenda
- December 1st, 2014 - Agenda
- November 24th, 2014 - Agenda
- November 3rd, 2014 - Agenda
- October 27th, 2014 - Agenda
- October 20th, 2014 - Agenda
- October 13th, 2014 - Agenda
- Minutes and agenda of conference calls 2013/2014
Experiment Hierarchy Teleconference information
- Wednesday, 9 am San Francisco, 12 am Boston, 5 pm London, 6 pm Paris, for up to 60 minutes.
- April 16 2014 Agenda and minutes
- April 23 2014 Agenda and minutes
Email the chairs and staff contacts at:
- David Keator (dbkeator at uci dot edu)
- Poline, Jean-Baptiste, Janis L. Breeze, Satrajit Ghosh, Krzysztof Gorgolewski, Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Michael Hanke, Christian Haselgrove et al. "'Data sharing in neuroimaging research."' Frontiers in neuroinformatics 6 (2012).
- Keator, David B., K. Helmer, Jason Steffener, Jessica A. Turner, Theo GM Van Erp, Syam Gadde, N. Ashish, G. A. Burns, and B. N. Nichols. '"Towards structured sharing of raw and derived neuroimaging data across existing resources.'" NeuroImage (2013).
- D. Keator, S. Ghosh, C. Maumet, G. Flandin, B.N. Nichols, T. Nichols, G. Burns, R. Brüehl, C. Craddock, B. Frederick, K. Gorgolewski, D. Marcus, M. Hanke, C. Haselgrove, K. Helmer, A. Klein, M. Milham, R. Poldrack, F. Michel, J. Steffener, Y. Schwartz, R. Stoner, J. Turner, D. Kennedy, J.-B. Poline "Developing and using the Neuroimaging and Data Sharing Data Model: the NIDASH Working Group". Abstract and poster presentation at Organization of Human Brain Mapping 2014, Hamburg, Germany.
- K.G. Helmer, S. Ghosh, W. Wong, D. Keator, C. Maumet, B.N. Nichols, T. Nichols, J.B. Poline, J. Steffener, J. Turner, M. Martone. "The Addition of Neuroimaging Acquisition, Processing and Analysis Terms to Neurolex". Abstract and poster presentation at Organization of Human Brain Mapping 2014, Hamburg, Germany.
- C. Maumet, T. Nichols, B.N. Nichols, G. Flandin, J. Turner, K.G. Helmer,J. Steffener, J.B. Poline, S. Ghosh, D. Keator. "Extending NI-DM to share the results and provenance of a neuroimaging study: an example with SPM". Abstract and poster presentation at Organization of Human Brain Mapping 2014', Hamburg, Germany.
- Nichols BN., Stoner R., Keator D.B., Turner J., Helmer K.G., Ashish N., Steffener J., Grabowski T.J., Ghosh S. "There’s an app for that: a semantic data provenance framework for reproducible brain imaging". Abstract and poster presentation at Organization of Human Brain Mapping 2013, Seattle, WA.
- Nichols BN., Steffener J., Haselgrove C., Keator D.B., Stoner R., Poline J.B., Ghosh S. "Mapping Neuroimaging Resources into the NIDASH Data Model for Federated Information Retrieval". Abstract and poster presentation at NeuroInformatics 2013, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Helmer K., Ghosh S., Nichols B.N., Keator D.B., Nichols T.E. and Turner J.A., "Connecting Brain Imaging Acquisition Protocol, Processing and Analysis Terms to an Established Lexicon". Abstract and poster presentation at NeuroInformatics 2013, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Ghosh S., Nichols B.N., Gadde S., Steffener J., Keator D. Abstract "XCEDE-DM: A neuroimaging extension to the W3C provenance data model", Abstract and poster presentation at NeuroInformatics 2012, Munich, Germany.
- K.G. Helmer, S. Ghosh, B.N. Nichols, D. Keator, T. Nichols, J. Turner, "Connecting Brain Imaging Terms to Established Lexicons: a Precursor for Data Sharing and Querying". Abstract and poster presentation at NeuroInformatics 2012, Munich, Germany.
- B. Nolan Nichols, Christian Haselgrove, Jean-Baptiste Poline and Satrajit S. Ghosh, "Neuroimaging Data Access and Query through a Common Application Programming Interface". Abstract and poster presentation at NeuroInformatics 2012, Munich, Germany.